Terms and conditions
Shipping and delivery
The goods will be shipped directly to the address specified during the purchase process.
Modalities and shipping costs
1. For each order placed on www.ex-motorcycle.com, will be issued an invoice of the material shipped, bmwr80 sending it to the holder of the order, pursuant to art 14 D.P.R. 445/2000. For the issuance of the invoice, the information provided by the customer at the time of order. No change in the invoice will be possible after the issuance of the same.
2. Delivery costs are charged to the customer and are clearly stated in the order. The payment of the goods by the customer will be using the method chosen when ordering. Nothing is due by the customer more than the total order highlighted at the end of the purchase process.
3. No responsibility can be attributed to EX-motorcycle in case of delay in the order or delivery of what was ordered.
4. Unless explicitly indicated by our Customer Service, delivery is intended at street level. Upon delivery of the goods by the courier, the customer is required to check:
– that the number of packages delivered corresponds to that indicated in the transport document;
– that the packaging is intact, undamaged, wet or otherwise altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps).
Eventual damages or the lacked correspondence of the number of the necks or the indications bmwr80, must be immediately contested to the courier that carries out the delivery. Once signed the document of the courier, the Customer will not be able to oppose any dispute about the external characteristics of what delivered. Eventual inherent problems the physical integrity, the correspondence or the completeness of the received products must be signalled within 7 days from the happened delivery, according to the modalities previewed in the present document.
5. In case of failure to collect within 5 working days of the material in storage at the warehouses of the courier due to repeated inability to deliver to the address specified by the customer when ordering, the order will be automatically canceled.
Right of withdrawal of the Buyer
1) The Buyer will have the right to exercise the right to withdraw from the Contract within 10 (ten) working days from the day in which you received the Products purchased on the Site.
The right of withdrawal must be exercised by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The communication may also be sent, within the same period, by telegram, fax and/or e-mail, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within the following 48 (forty-eight) hours.
The Products must be returned to the Seller within 30 (thirty) working days from the date of their receipt.
The only expenses payable by the Buyer for the exercise of the right of withdrawal under this article 5 are the direct costs of returning the Products to the Seller.
2) The right of withdrawal will be considered correctly exercised by the Buyer if all the following conditions are met:
– the Return Form must be correctly filled in and sent to the Seller;
– the Products must not have been used, altered and/or damaged;
– the Products must be returned in their original packaging;
– the returned Products must be sent to the Seller in a single shipment. Seller reserves the right not to accept items from the same order, returned and shipped at different times;
– the Seller must receive the returned products within 30 (thirty) working days starting from the date in which the Buyer received the products.
3) In the event that the Buyer has exercised his right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of art. 2) above, the Seller will refund the full price of the Products purchased, while the shipping costs for the original delivery of the Products purchased will not be refunded, except in the case where the return of the Products is due to a cause attributable to the Seller (such as where the Products do not possess the essential characteristics promised, have manufacturing defects or there have been errors in the delivery of the same).
In particular, once the Seller has received the bmwr80 Buyer’s return and checked that all the requirements set forth in art. 2 above have been met (i) the Buyer will receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of the return and (ii) the Seller will activate the procedures for refunding the Buyer within 30 (thirty) working days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the Buyer’s exercise of the right of withdrawal. It is obviously understood that the actual time for the re-crediting or the refund of the amounts paid by the Buyer for the purchase of the Products will also depend on the credit/debit card used. It is also understood that (a) the value date of the re-credit will be the same as that of the debit and, consequently, the Buyer will not suffer any loss in terms of bank interest and (b) if there is no correspondence between the addressee of the Products indicated in the Order Form and the person who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the refund of the sums deriving from the Buyer’s withdrawal will be made by the Seller to the person who made the payment.bmwr80
4) In the event that the Buyer has not exercised the withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the preceding art. 2) and the return of the Buyer cannot be accepted as it does not comply with the above conditions, the Seller will inform the Buyer by e-mail. In this case, the Buyer will be able to choose, informing the Seller by e-mail, to have the purchased Products back at his own expenses; in case the Buyer is not interested, the Seller reserves the right to keep the Products and the corresponding amount for the purchase of the Products themselves.bmwr80