Right of withdrawal of the Buyer
1) The Buyer will have the right to exercise the right to withdraw from the Contract within 10 (ten) working days from the day in which you received the Products purchased on the Site.
The right of withdrawal must be exercised by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt. The communication may also be sent, within the same period, by telegram, fax and/or e-mail, provided that it is confirmed by registered letter with acknowledgement of receipt within the following 48 (forty-eight) hours.
The Products must be returned to the Seller within 30 (thirty) working days from the date of their receipt.
The only expenses payable by the Buyer for the exercise of the right of withdrawal under this article 5 are the direct costs of returning the Products to the Seller.
2) The right of withdrawal will be considered correctly exercised by the Buyer if all the following conditions are met:
– the Return Form must be correctly filled in and sent to the Seller;
– the Products must not have been used, altered and/or damaged;
– the Products must be returned in their original packaging;
– the returned Products must be sent to the Seller in a single shipment. Seller reserves the right not to accept items from the same order, returned and shipped at different times;
– the Seller must receive the returned products within 30 (thirty) working days starting from the date in which the Buyer received the products.
3) In the event that the Buyer has exercised his right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of art. 2) above, the Seller will refund the full price of the Products purchased, while the shipping costs for the original delivery of the Products purchased will not be refunded, except in the case where the return of the Products is due to a cause attributable to the Seller (such as where the Products do not possess the essential characteristics promised, have manufacturing defects or there have been errors in the delivery of the same).
In particular, once the Seller has received the Buyer’s return and checked that all the requirements set forth in art. 2 above have been met (i) the Buyer will receive an e-mail confirming acceptance of the return and (ii) the Seller will activate the procedures for refunding the Buyer within 30 (thirty) working days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the Buyer’s exercise of the right of withdrawal. It is obviously understood that the actual time for the re-crediting or the refund of the amounts paid by the Buyer for the purchase of the Products will also depend on the credit/debit card used. It is also understood that (a) the value date of the re-credit will be the same as that of the debit and, consequently, the Buyer will not suffer any loss in terms of bank interest and (b) if there is no correspondence between the addressee of the Products indicated in the Order Form and the person who made the payment of the sums due for their purchase, the refund of the sums deriving from the Buyer’s withdrawal will be made by the Seller to the person who made the payment.
4) In the event that the Buyer has not exercised the withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of the preceding art. 2) and the return of the Buyer cannot be accepted as it does not comply with the above conditions, the Seller will inform the Buyer by e-mail. In this case, the Buyer will be able to choose, informing the Seller by e-mail, to have the purchased Products back at his own expenses; in case the Buyer is not interested, the Seller reserves the right to keep the Products and the corresponding amount for the purchase of the Products themselves.